FM-View Forums
AFC

Staff Movements

Congratulations Blaze, Good Appointment Im My Honest Opinion

Congrats Blaze. Hope you have a good un'.

Well done Blaze, im sure you'll do a smashing job :lol:

Thank you guys, I appreciate your congratulations. I'm pleased to be up and running at such a site with massive potential (it's like accepting a Baftar or something this, isn't it?) and I'm looking forward to the prospect of writing for FM 2008.

The staff team just gets better, I knew as soon as FM-Goal had ended and Blaze was without a "job", it wouldn't be long before he joined another site.

Nice one Blaze. It's good to see you found another job so quickly after Blazing Squad broke up.

Congratulations.

Good appointment, thought you were staff at FM Goal?

Congratulations, and it is an amazing replacement :lol:

Big congratulations to Blaze. A very good appointment which I have no complaints about. :lol:

Composure leaving FM-View for FM-Player? Strange one that.

Nice one Blaze. It's good to see you found another job so quickly after Blazing Squad broke up.

Congratulations.

You never fail to put a smile on my face, quality! :lol:

Well, Composure's intentions were to join FMGoal orginally when it was up and running a couple of days ago, so maybe he was just looking elsewhere? Don't know the story really.

You never fail to put a smile on my face, quality! :lol:

Well, Composure's intentions were to join FMGoal orginally when it was up and running a couple of days ago, so maybe he was just looking elsewhere? Don't know the story really.

Nah....... Basically I'd had enough of fm-view in more than one way although as I've said I appreciated opportunity and it was a good experience. I found out FM-Player were interested in me so it is sort of a fresh start, I'm mates with most their staff team so for me its a good move despite a step backwards. But yeah I have had conversations with Josh and Phil about joining FM-Goal during the initial negotiations with Player.

Good luck Blaze, you'll do a great job.

Welcome to the team mate :lol: Look forward to working with you

I would like to wish Composure the best of luck with his future, wherever that may be. I would also like to welcome Blaze aboard. As was said we contemplated luring him here before he went to FM Goal but alas, we were too late!

Also, I know some of the staff may ridicule me for this but I think we need to firmly name and shame. Several member's accounts (including mine and Manuel's) were victims of an attempted hacking. When we did an IP scan, in co-operation with a fellow Scene site, we found that the IP matched that of Chelski aka Josh. His account and IP has been banned and deleted from here and I would like it formerly known that he and any other individuals who feel it necessary to attempt to pathetically hack member accounts will be subject to a very, very, very long ban.

Honestly people, why???

Anyways thats for a different time, id like announce im delighted blaze will be joining us and im sure he'll be burning hot as a staff member(get it, blaze, burning hot??!?!?! no.. sorry)

Also like to wish composure the very best wherever he may be. Hopefully he can drop in once in a while

Chelski's always been a total bellend anyway. I'm not really suprised tbh. He's a cunt.

Also, I know some of the staff may ridicule me for this but I think we need to firmly name and shame. Several member's accounts (including mine and Manuel's) were victims of an attempted hacking. When we did an IP scan, in co-operation with a fellow Scene site, we found that the IP matched that of Chelski aka Josh. His account and IP has been banned and deleted from here and I would like it formerly known that he and any other individuals who feel it necessary to attempt to pathetically hack member accounts will be subject to a very, very, very long ban.

Jealousy imo. He was running FMGoal like he was Hitler.

Good appointment in Blaze, he was one of the reasons I initially thought FMGoal could do well, so bringing him here is a great move.

Good luck too Composure, although I am also slightly confused... Ah well, your decision.

Congratulations Blaze, you are one of the best writers on the scene, you can do wonders with the site :lol:

Congrats Blaze, more than worthy of the position and I'm sure you'l do a good job. Saw during my short stint working with you recently or at least after I left, that your a nice guy, was a shame we never really got to work together, maybe some day though in the mean time good luck with your new role.

As for composure I think its unfortunate he left due to some people being critical of him, would have been better to stay and prove them wrong but its your opinion and good luck at fmp.

Nice Job Blaze. You will do a great job and will help the sites prospects.

Deserved Blazing Squad, good luck. :cool:

And cya Comp.

Can only mimic everyone's words. Well done on the job. Hope you still drop over at Live :(

I would like to wish Composure the best of luck with his future, wherever that may be. I would also like to welcome Blaze aboard. As was said we contemplated luring him here before he went to FM Goal but alas, we were too late!

If I have my way never mind a very very very long ban, these people will never be on the site again.

Honestly people, why???

Anyways thats for a different time, id like announce im delighted blaze will be joining us and im sure he'll be burning hot as a staff member(get it, blaze, burning hot??!?!?! no.. sorry)

Also like to wish composure the very best wherever he may be. Hopefully he can drop in once in a while

Awww GD, I give you 10/0 for that joke, purely for the effort.

Can only mimic everyone's words. Well done on the job. Hope you still drop over at Live :(

Sure thing, Jay I'll try and come on now and then to drop by and interact with the discussion(s). :thup:

Awww GD, I give you 10/0 for that joke, purely for the effort.

Awwww thanks :)

Wait 10/0??? Thats bad! :P

Gratz, Blaze. ;)

Shame you have to leave, Comp, you were a good Admin.