FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rich

The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of

robbiekeanethrowinnl8.jpg

C+C

I find your work very elegant and professional. The latest, Keane one is very simplistic, but yet so brilliant! :D Have you ever made a Rooney one? If you did, could I use it for my sig :P

Yeah this looks nice rich and it being spurs is even better!

Render looks nice and is blended in well, maybe a bit blurry so perhaps sharpen him. Bg looks nice as does text KIU.

I find your work very elegant and professional. The latest, Keane one is very simplistic, but yet so brilliant! :D Have you ever made a Rooney one? If you did, could I use it for my sig :P

Might make a Rooney one next, and if you like it, you can use it.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Made for you Shane, you can use it if you like it.

Waynerooneysig.jpg

C+C

I am loving the look of rooney, especially loving the text and the netting is it? (on the right)...

Only thing i would say is that the red lines are maybe a little to bold, it makes me want to look at the point in the middle and lets face it rooneys head is not great to look at lol

Overall a good sig, keep it up :)

owenhargreaves.jpg

C+C

anderson-1.jpg

C+C

Just updating you all.

SergioAgueroFores.jpg

SergioAguerov2.jpg

HillaryDuff.jpg

PavelNedved.jpg

nedvedpsdcopy.jpg

Any comments welcome.

Nedved one is nice mate as is the Aguero one. I think the orange Nedved goes with his shirt but the green goes with his vest/bib thing :P Both are nice though.

I prefer V1 of the Aguero one but I would lose the red lines.

I think you need to work on your fonts. If your goign to use two fonts use a pixel/plain for the first name and make it smaller then the surname. Also make sure they are they same colour.

Top work mate, keep updating us :D

I love both nedved ones man. I like the green one better, but the font on the red one is really nice... I think you should try that and put it on the other sig and see how it looks. I cant believe i didnt look in your thread before :o

AndersonNew.jpg

klaasJanHuntelaar.jpg

junicopy.jpg

C+C

Both quite nice sigs, that Juninho sig is lush :wub:

The backgrounds on the first two just don't cut it for me, they both looks overdone and are too complicated. Not too keen on the effects on the Anderson render neither, it sort of makes out he's a macho-man if you know what I mean, and really, you shouldn't have done it one his shirt where the sponsors and the Utd badge are. Hunteelar render is nicely done nonetheless, blended well and all that.

I'm not really a fan of the text on any of the sigs to be honest, the second and third look too alike and the first looks strange in my opinion and basically, the text doesn’t suit the sigs. I do like the Juninho sig though, it really shows that you have potential waiting to be unleashed. Love the render, blended really well and the effects are great! Background isn’t as complicated this time and it is utilized very well, indeed. Text, I’m not a fan of though, doesn’t go well with the sig.

I didnt see that Anderson sig when i posted <_<

The other two are better :D

Thanks for the comments lads.

Rafaelvandervaart.jpg

C+C

Looks quite nice mate.

The spatter on the render looks quite nice but the render it self is a bit dark, maybe brighten it up a bit. The BG is nice maybe put some more textures in it and the text is good but I don't know why its pink. Maybe make that and the texture in the bottom corner white or bright blue?

V1

jeremyaliadiere.jpg

V2

jeremyaliadierecopy.jpg

C+C

I prefer v2.

Based on the sig in general, i like your render the blurring is really nice, i think you could have chosen a better choice of font and maybe the positioning could be better. I think the bg isn't great IMHO maybe a third version ? As i think the bg lets it down, this could be a great sig if you sort out the bg.

Just a simple one.

Arsenalfootballclub.jpg

C+C

Quite a nice sig, however you really need the change the font,and font colour.

Maybe add some low opacity white brushing at the top to ad depth, very low opacity though.

Tis very nice, the effects loook good or w/e they are. The only thing that lets it down is the text.

Doesnt even need text really. Maybe in a large arial black font, in white write Arsenal Football Club along the bottom and set it to opacity, that would look quite nice.

Was in college when making this so no brushes and stuff.

kaka.jpg

C+C

With limited resources thats pretty good Rich, maybe the brushing should not have been round the face area and on the shirt?

1000th Reply in the GFX area :fb: