FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Qzinho

Miles + a podcast part 2

Questions for Miles in here now

Clean and preferably sensible ones only

Stupid ones will be deleted and if I'm feeling really arsey I might warn you as well

When is he coming back on our podcast :P

Actually, how does he feel the testing went this year in comparison to previous years.

Are we going to see a big difference in FM10 with relation to the speed of the game? Because FM09 was slower than a geriatric with crippling arthritis.

Will we ever see an option where we can search for unhappy players in the filter options?

What prompted such a massive revamp of the layout? Just to make a change?

Are we going to see a big difference in FM10 with relation to the speed of the game? Because FM09 was slower than a geriatric with crippling arthritis.

Will we ever see an option where we can search for unhappy players in the filter options?

What prompted such a massive revamp of the layout? Just to make a change?

What made you post sensible questions and not your usual? :D

Did you see FM10 being as different as 09 after you released 09?

What is your favourite new feature on FM10?

How do you manage to include and keep up everything that happens in real life seeing as there is a lot of rule changes and stories that come up when you are making the game? for exmaple Sol Campbell and Chelsea's transfer ban.

What made you post sensible questions and not your usual? :D

Because those are the only things I actually care about with regards to FM I'm not happy about. And I want them fixed.

Now that FM10 is out and it was based on making alot of the current features work really well and an aim to tidy up the game to make it a better experience, will FM11 include alot of new features or will we be seeing progress at a steadier pace now?

Wheres the continue button ;|

Wheres the continue button ;|

Top right fagwit

Do you have a particular personal favourite game/year in the series? For instance, many people on the scene hold CM01/02 in high regard.

Do you also have one on a business level? Maybe one that was particularly successful?

Which one of the games do you feel made the biggest step forward in the series? Which game made the most improvements on the previous?

Will you ever be able to edit the goalkeeper kits in the 3D match engine so each team has their proper goalkeeping kits?

Are there any plans to make FM Live a free service in the future? Do they think hosting it on a live server would make it a) more popular and b) more efficient?

Will my criminal record prevent me from working at SI Games? If so, can I get a job with SEGA?

Q > *

most surprising and amusing at the same time :D

Surprised I asked your question? :D

Was it just me or did you nor Miles even mention the web address for the site whatsoever?

I know Miles said "FM View" in the beginning... maybe I just missed it.

Was it just me or did you nor Miles even mention the web address for the site whatsoever?

I know Miles said "FM View" in the beginning... maybe I just missed it.

Not plugging the Warchild single that's released this weekend was more of an issue for Miles and myself :D

Surprised I asked your question? :D

No I just thought you sounded sexual. You're useless though, you could have gone on a day when that Laura woman was in - I wanted details on her.. a description that you can now not provide me with.

Not plugging the Warchild single that's released this weekend was more of an issue for Miles and myself :D

Next week's question.. so Miles, this is Game again. Why listening to last weeks podcast was there no mention of the fantasic new Warchild single? I made the point to illegally download it and you couldn't even mention it on your podcast? Shame on you sir.. think of the dying kids you've let down.

No I just thought you sounded sexual. You're useless though, you could have gone on a day when that Laura woman was in - I wanted details on her.. a description that you can now not provide me with.

Aye, 'twas disappointed she wasn't there /o\

I will one day go on the podcast to meet Laura. I better not be disappointed.

I might Tweet Miles and ask for a signed photo of Laura and then I won't need to visit her unless I like what I see..